From a 4 bedroom unit to a 5 bedroom unit in the same building.
This is our four bedroom. After getting settled and much rearranging to try and make us(Hubby and I and 5 kids) all fit, we now get to pack up and move again. At my request of course.
In my building there were 2,
5 bedroom units available, so I went to the housing office and asked if there was anyway that I could get one of them. Since there was noone else on the list I was able to put our name on the list, and we will be moving into one in the next few weeks. I know it will be a hassle to move, but I am sure that with 5 children (and their friends) I will enjoy the space.
I may even have space to get out my scrapbook stuff again. I don't have enough space here to get it out very often, and I am so behind.
1 comment:
Just look at how that Kitchen shines! Fly Lady would be proud! :D
I'm so glad you got to move to a bigger place!
Love ya! Miss Ya!
Post a Comment