
I have only three days left of summer school. I don't know what I am going to do with them until school starts at the end of August. They all have so much energy, and I am convinced that they suck my energy right out of me. So, then they have excess, and I don't have enough.
I love them all and I have been trying to spend time with each of them, but it is so hard to find the time to spend with them alone.
I have started a few things. I take my oldest to the gym, and I have started a running program with my 9 yr old. I have also scheduled time with each of them on my PDA. They do like "making an appointment "with Mom. The littlest one seems to be doing OK, but she gets 3 hours with me everyday, while the others are at school. It has been hard, but I am hoping to find the peace I see in this picture. I know it is there, I just have to work at finding it, and I need to appreciate the small moments of peace that I do get.
No comments:
Post a Comment