I was not cut out to be a single parent. Taking care of it all, and with a new teenager to top it all off.
But, no matter what the future brings, I am proud of my husband and the work he does for America. I wish the war would end, but until it does I will do my part to support our troops and my husband in the work they do for our country. I will face the challenges of taking care of our home, and children alone, because I know that what he is doing is important.
It has been hard adjusting this time just as it was the other times, but I know that we will make it through because we have done it before.






4 comments:
Ora,
I didn't realize his deployment was coming. I'm going to email you, give me a call if you need ANYTHING!
hugs~h
Thanks Heather. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Did he go already? OPSEC, I know you can't tell me dates, etc here, I just wondered if he was gone already.
Ah, I love the pics of Kip and the kids and you and Kip too! I'm sorry he had to deploy to that place! (((HUGS)))) Love you all! God Bless!
Post a Comment