

I haven't done much lately, except move, but my daughter just came back from a week long adventure camp on Langeoog Island here in Germany. The island is up in the North Sea. They took the bus, the ferry, the train, and then bikes to get to their camp. They went to the beach and went beach combing, and were also able to get their feet into the soft mud near the beach. They went on bike rides and hikes. I don't have much more detail because she is not a girl of details. But she said she had a blast and wants to go again next year. This has been a wonderful opportunity for her this year. She has seen more in her 13 years than Many people see in their entire life. I hope she can take something from this that she can use as she gets older.

1 comment:
That is so great! And you are right, she has seen more in her 13 years than most see in their lifetime. I hope she knows how lucky she is!
Love you Miss you! Love to the kids!
Post a Comment