

We arrived here only 6 months ago, and began to make friends. It is now time to say goodbye to some of them. The ever changing life of a military family. Making friends and then saying goodbye. some keep in touch and others end up on the Christmas card list.
Whether we are saying hello, or goodbye there are many things we can learn from those that we meet in our travels.
Thanks to all of our friends<> for the strength you bring us and support you give.
3 comments:
Was this a farewell party for friends? Looks very nice. I have already had to say a few tearful goodbyes, and let me tell you, I am NOT A FAN! :-(
Yes, they are headed back stateside. I hate goodbyes.
Awww! I am sorry your friends have headed back to the states so soon after meeting them! The party looks like it was nice though! Miss you Much! (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment