

OK, so I don't blog enough. All these smiling faces are the reason I am not on the computer as much anymore. By the time they are all in bed I am too tired to get onto the computer. I have tried, but I still haven't figured out how to type while sleeping. OK, so enough excuses. We have been trying to keep busy lately, and get out of the house more. It doesn't always work, but we are trying. We went to the mall the other day, with all 5, and I was reminded why we stay home alot. My oldest and I went shopping at C&A, and hubby and the rest of the mob went to Toys R Us. As we are standing in line my son comes and says," Dad, says to come on, you are wasting to much time here." So we make out purchase and leave the store. We get out to the hall where hubby is supposed to be and he is not there. I ask my son(who gave me the message) where his dad is. He says, "I don't know." So we trek through the whole mall and back out to the car, but in vain because we don't find him. I leave 12 and 11 at the entrance nearest the car and go in search of hubby again. I find him in front of .................
Toys R Us. I ask where he has been and he says they had to go to the bathroom. I tell him that our son told me that we were supposed to come on because we were wasting time. Too which he laughs and says, "the bear had to go to the bathroom."
Moral: Never send a message with an 11 year old boy.
2 comments:
hahaha! LOVE the smiling faces! :)
LOL Too Funny! Sounds kind of like it was an exhausting day though! :)
Love the Pictures! :)
You are so good with the camera! I need to post more of the kids. I'm workin on getting more shots of them! :) I'll post them soon!
Love ya! Miss ya!
Liz
Post a Comment